Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Appointment

We took Emma and Josh to their 18 month appointment (although they just turned 19 months) and found my tiny babies have turned into 3 foot tall toddlers!


Josh: 36 inches (95th percentile) 24 lbs, 11 oz (25th percentile)


Emma: 35 inches (95th percentile) 23 lbs, 12 oz (50th percentile)


In true Emma and Josh fashion, they screamed basically the entire time we were there. I guess they just don't like to be messed with!

At this rate, they are going to be two before we know it. Slow down!

1 comments:

The Lane Family said...

Emma's hair is getting so long and I see a cute curl in it!!!

They are growing up and I now look back and think WOW that goes fast!!

My mom once said that the older your kids get the faster times seems to go and it sure appears to be true!!!