Thursday, July 28, 2011

TIDWTFT





Every time I have more than a weekend off with Emma and Josh (I am off of work the entire week this week...) it makes me appreciate them so much more. I have a harder time selecting one thing about each of them that I don't want to forget, its just being with them that I want to remember. I want to remember looking back at them in their car seats when I am at a red light. Emma is normally sucking her thumb and looks at me with her big eyes. Josh is typically laughing and trying to take off his shoes. I want to remember the sound of their laughs, their words, the way they say "mama" "dad" and each others' names.

Time goes by so quickly, each moment is precious. I feel fortunate that I am able to be a mom to two of the funniest, most determined, oftentimes impatient but still lovable kids I know:

Josh

Emma

I hope I never forget how lucky I am to be their mom. I hope that I remember that even though its hard and challenging, its worth every moment!

2 comments:

Kismet21 said...

They are so big!

The Lane Family said...

THis was a GREAT post!!! It helped me to remember to enjoy every moment because you are right it does pass so very fast!!