Thursday, August 4, 2011

TIDWTFT



This has been a pretty quick week. I went back to work after being off for a week and I was actually ok with going back- Emma and Josh both had some kind of virus so from Thursday to Friday, I basically held a screaming,crying or whining toddler the entire time. They both had fevers, no appetite and extreme crankiness and it was a lot for one mama to deal with. But they are both better now and the week is almost over so I am looking forward to spending time with them this weekend.


Emma:

1. She officially has to take her baby doll everywhere she goes. I try to "forget" it in the house when we go somewhere but she has a complete fit and yells "bay-bay. bay-bay" and then I have to go get it.


Josh:




1. This is so embarrassing but he has started poking my butt or even Emma's butt and saying "butt" Its not so bad if he does it at home (actually it sounds so funny, he says it and then laughs!) but I dread if he does it in public!

1 comments:

The Lane Family said...

I am sorry but that does make me laugh about how Josh pokes your butt and Emma's. The things they think of!!

I will agree having two sick is NOT fun and then usually it is passed on :) I hope that is not the case for you guys!!!