Saturday, December 31, 2011

365 The Birthday 365

Yesterday was Dan's 33rd Birthday so I was able to get my last set of photos for my 365 Project. I feel like I just started it and I can't believe its over. I am really looking forward to my blog next year though. There will still be a lot of pictures but also a lot of other things, too. So stay tuned!

Dan with the kids


Josh bringing Dan his present

Helping Dan open his present

Emma and Dan's mom

Emma and Josh


“All of life is a journey- which paths we take, what we look back on, and what we look forward to is up to us. We determine our destination, what kind of road we will take to get there, and how happy we are when we get there.”

1 comments:

The Lane Family said...

I LOVE the quote it is SO true and something that we all need to think about in this life, thank you for sharing!!

I have LOVED your 365 day project and watching the kids growing learning and just getting cuter!!!

I look forward to continuing to follow your blog in the new year!!