Sunday, January 15, 2012

12 in 2012

After I posted about Happiness a couple weeks ago, I have been looking for ideas on how I could focus more on what matters to me. I came across a blog and fell in love with the idea, I really think it will work for me.

Melissa over at MaMe Musings is going a 12 in 2012 project. She has come up with 12 words that reflect her core values and each month, she will blog about each value. Love it.




I sat down last night and wrote down a huge list of things that are important to me and was able to come up with my list of core values. So for this year, I will focus on:

January: Organization
February: Health
March: Motivation
April: Kindness
May: Frugality
June: Faith
July: Family
August: Creativity
September: Joy
October: Companionship
November: Tradition
December: Happiness


I am really looking forward to this project and think its just what I need to restore full happiness to my life.


I am planning for tomorrow to be my first post. Even though I am halfway through the month, I have already been focusing a lot on organization this month so I think I will be able to back track a bit and be ok!

1 comments:

The Lane Family said...

What a great idea!! I love the words that you picked and I look forward to hearing about each of these as the months roll on!!!