Thursday, January 19, 2012

TIDWTFT




Both:

1. They are really into repeating everything they hear. Dan and I took this opportunity to teach them some funny lines from movies or TV shows. The cutest one is from a SNL episode with Will Ferrell. If Dan or I say "Yikes" Emma and Josh will both say "That's rouuugggh"

2. I have to reach them at least 5 books before bed. They still love "Goodnight Moon" but also love "Guess How Much I Love You" and just about any other book they can get their hands on.

Emma:



1. If she is sitting next to me, she will pull my arm around her and say "cozy." If I try to move my arm, she will put it back around her.


Josh:




1. He is so polite! He is always saying "Thank you" if you give him and has even added "Thank you much mama!"

1 comments:

Amy said...

Have you ready any of the llama llama books with them yet? Evan was around their age when I started reading Llama Llama Red Pajama to him. And then we read it every night for about 3 months. It's not short, but they'll like the sounds and the rhymes. We now have the entire llama llama collection, and another random one by the same author called Roly Poly Pangolin. Very cute.