Saturday, March 31, 2012

10+ Journal Review

As I wrapped up my first month of the 12 in 2012 project, I blogged about writing a "One Sentence Journal" I really like the concept of being able to write one or two sentences about each day in lieu of the pressure that comes with having to write an entire journal entry every couple days.

I was recently contacted by Because Time Flies, Inc. They asked if they could send me one of their 10+ Journals for my review and after reading about the journal, I was intrigued. The journal arrived and when I opened it, I was excited to find a nice and sturdy journal.


Its filled with tons of space for all kinds of things like:

1. Goal Planning Sheets where you can plan goals and ideas for the next 10 years


2. Monthly Overviews which gives you a place to jot down a few key words that represent each day
3. Daily Pages which is where you are given four lines for each day's journal entry



I immediately was drawn to the Daily Pages, which is very similar to my One Sentence Journal concept. But I like this better because its more organized and its fun to think about recording a thought daily for the next 10 years. After I looked through it, I promptly copied the last couple months of my One Sentence Journal into the 10+ Journal and have been using it ever since.

I know my life is going to change so much in the next 10 years and I am excited at the prospect of capturing one moment per day in the 10+ Journal. You can order your own Journal by clicking HERE. If you have any questions, email me at dtbttl at yahoo dot com.





The views and opinions within this post are my own. I was not compensated for this post aside from receiving a 10+ Journal.

0 comments: