Monday, March 5, 2012

Month 3: Motivation

This month, I am going to focus on Motivation for my 12 in 2012 project. My goals for the month are:

1. Research motivational people and pick out some habits from their lives that I can incorporate into them

2. Read the following books:

- You Can Create an Exceptional Life
- Success Is Not An Accident

I have heard about both books and I think both will help motivate me to live my life in a happier and more productive way.

I look forward to updating this month on these two goals. Here's to another month!


2 comments:

championm2000 said...

Great focus!

I can't wait to hear what tips you learn, especially from those books you've picked.

The Lane Family said...

I LOVE this month...what a great goal!! I look forward to hearing your advice and what you learn.

I will have to check these books out as well!!