Thursday, March 15, 2012

TIDWTFT


Long week over here. Work is nuts, Emma has some kind of eye infection and now Josh has a fever. Is it Friday yet?


Both:

1. We have started using a "Calm down" technique with Emma and Josh (I will blog more on it later, its working great!) The other day, they were playing in the family room and I was checking email in the office. I could hear them playing and before I knew it, they were yelling over something. I then heard Josh say to Emma "Go calm down!" and she proceeded to run down the hall to the nursery. When I asked where she was going, she said "Calming down"

2. They begged us for a full apple the other night and we gave it to them. They each ate the entire apple down to the core!


Emma:


1. When she woke up the other day, she told me "Emma has poop in her diaper." When I changed her, there was not a poop so I told her so. She looked at me very seriously and said "Oh, no poop? Just farts." I laughed for a few minutes straight.


Josh:



1. He has an attachment to a new pajama top that I got for him. The top has a bulldozer on it and he asks to wear it all day and all night. He also asks to wear a pair of Emma's fleece pants...that are pink. He really likes to sleep in them!

1 comments:

The Lane Family said...

I just had to laugh!!! The things they think of and how they interact with their world and each other....

I hope they get feeling better and are healthy for the weekend!!!