Sunday, March 25, 2012

Two Peas In a Pod

I caught a few pictures of Emma and Josh being, well, two peas in a pod. They love to sit next to one another, eat their snacks and just laugh and goof off. I know I wrote about it my last post but I just really love how they interact together. Even though its so, so challenging to have twins, its the love that Emma and Josh have for one another that makes it all worth it!

Eating their snack

"Hiding" from me

The looks that I got when I said "Smile and say cheese!"

1 comments:

championm2000 said...

I love all the pics, but the last one is my favorite--their big "cheese" grins and how she is lightly standing on his foot and he doesn't care :-) Precious.

I agree--the interaction, the love between them makes it ALL worth it. I love how Em and Drew ask for each other first thing every morning. What a way to start the day!