Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

We had a nice Easter and hope you did, too! We went to church on Saturday, which was nice because then we didn't have to rush on Sunday. It was also nice for Emma and Josh to get two days out of their Easter clothes!

On Easter Sunday, we had our parents over along with my sister and my grandparents. Emma and Josh enjoyed all of their Easter baskets and multiple egg hunts. They didn't ask for Easter candy too often today, I think I only heard Josh ask for "Meeps" (AKA Peeps) a total of two times. That's an improvement.

Here are some photos from the day!

Dan and Emma before church

Josh and me before Church
Emma and me doing "Ring around the rosey"

Gathering eggs

Josh trying to blow the pinwheel

Emma being goofy

My dad and Emma

Josh collecting eggs

Everyone watching the egg hunt

Group picture

And seriously? Our only family photo

2 comments:

championm2000 said...

I know the family photo isn't quite what you were going for, but I think it's absolutely perfect.

The Lane Family said...

What a great Easter weekend!! The pictures are just so cute and I love how serious they looked as they hunted for those Easter Eggs!! IT was GREAT!!

The family photo just makes me smile because once again it looks A LOT like one of our family photo's!!!! Those are the memories :)