Sunday, April 1, 2012

Third Month Wrap Up: Motivation


I really liked focusing on Motivation this month. In the end, the best thing that happened to me this month was realizing what motivates me. Im not sure where the realization came from. Maybe one of the books I read inspired me. It could be that I saw the characteristic in someone that I read about. But honestly, I think it came from me just really thinking about what matters to me.

What motivates me is the Hope that each day can be better than the last. That with the dawn of each morning, I have a chance to be a better mom, a better wife, a better daughter, sister, granddaughter and friend. No matter what happened yesterday, tomorrow is a new day. And with the new day, I am renewed with the chance that I can do great things.

Next month is Kindness and after my month of Motivation, I am ready to share the love. Look for my post soon!


1 comments:

championm2000 said...

Hope...what an awesome motivator!

I can't wait to see where kindness takes you!