Thursday, April 5, 2012

TIDWTFT

Emma and Josh have been so, so funny this week. Something new is always coming out of their mouths and I am constantly laughing. Here are a few examples:

Emma:

1. Before bed, we say our prayers. Last night, we went through the list of people we were praying for and at the end, Emma looked at me and said "And the Little Einstein's, too?" I just about died.

2. She told me that she went poop at Nana's house. I asked her who changed her diaper and her response? "Jesus." Didn't know he made house calls for that.

Josh:

1. When I put him in the car the other day, I told him not to put an acorn in his mouth. He looked at me and said "I know. and no Poopin', no Peeing, no Crying and No Whining!" I guess we run a tight ship!

2. He was pointing out things in a book and asking me what they are. He pointed to a bug and I said "that's a beetle." He looked at it closer and said "Actually mom, its a ladybug." Touche, my son.


This age is hard but its also so fun. I can't wait to hear what comes out of their mouths next!

Playing on the computer with my dad

1 comments:

championm2000 said...

I love it! Where do they learn this stuff??

My parents have a golf cart that my kids LOVE. It's all they talk about. During prayers, after praying for Granny and Pop Pop, both of them said, "Golf cart." Why yes, I guess we can pray for the golf cart, too!