Sunday, May 20, 2012

Or maybe not playing...

And the sickness continues. Josh seems better today and is runny nose is almost gone. His rash also is gone from everywhere except a little on his belly and on his feet. He didn't mention being sick all day and was running around like crazy. Emma, on the other hand, did not have a good day. She woke up ok but her nose started running immediately and by 9, she had a high fever and just wanted to lay on me. She spent most of the day sleeping, crying, or telling me her mouth and tummy hurt. Around 4, she seemed to perk up and her fever was gone but as I type this, she is already back sleeping in our bed after telling me her tummy hurts. We'll see how tonight goes...


My little sick sweet pea

3 comments:

Kismet21 said...

Poor things. I hope you are sickness free soon.

championm2000 said...

Sending lots of get well soon wishes!!

The Lane Family said...

Poor Miss Emma :( I hope that good health is just around the corner :)