Monday, July 2, 2012

Early 4th of July

Since 4th of July is on Wednesday, we celebrated early with a cookout and cornhole at our house. It was hot but we all had a nice day!
My grandparents watching cornhole

Josh in the sandbox

My grandma checking out how long Emma's hair has gotten

Emma in the sandbox

Josh trying one of my appetizers

Josh with my mom and grandparents

Dan with my brother in law Paul and the kids

Emma

Emma and Josh "playing" cornhole

My sister with the kids

Josh loves digging

Emma eating chips

Josh eating chips dip

Playing with the water table

Josh's cute smile

Emma concentrating on the table

Pretty Emma

Josh licking water off his hands

Emma and my grandma

My grandpa and the kids

Emma resting on the cornhole

2 comments:

The Lane Family said...

What a GREAT day!! Their 4th of July outfits are so cute and I love their little expressions!!

championm2000 said...

What a fun day! I love how you were surrounded by the love of family!