Thursday, September 6, 2012

TIDWTFT

My things this week pertain to the arrival of Olivia:



Emma:

1. She really has not asked about Olivia too much.  She was more interested in the cats and fish at my sister's house!  I know that will change but right now, she is not too interested.

2. When I first showed her the picture of Olivia, she said "Oh, I like her bracelet mommy."  Yes, the hospital bracelet is very stylish.


Josh:

1. He couldn't be more interested in Olivia.  He would not leave her side when we went for our visit.

2. The night my sister got induced, I told the kids that Olivia would be here soon.  The next morning, the first thing Josh said to me was "Is Olivia here yet?!"  When I told him she wasn't, he proceeded to check our family room to make sure.

3. When he first saw Olivia's picture, he was very concerned that she was not wearing a shirt.  He kept saying "that baby needs a shirt!" 

0 comments: