Saturday, October 20, 2012

Family Photo Shoot

Since Emma and Josh are almost 3, I thought it would be a good time to get some family photos.   After an hour and a half, this is just about all the photographer was able to get.  Emma and Josh did the following at the photo shoot:

1. Ran from us
2. Rolled in the mud
3. Stuck their fingers in their mouths and noses instead of smiling
4. Basically refused to take a picture most of the time


I was very disappointed but, what can you do? They are kids.  And kids have some kind of keen sixth sense that recognizes when you want something to go well.  They promptly then do everything they can to destroy it.  Still love them though!










4 comments:

championm2000 said...

Awww....despite the obstacles, you got some great pictures! I love the last one, especially!

I can totally relate, though. We haven't had one picture session that hasn't resulted in a complete meltdown!

Was this month's value "patience" by any chance?? lol

Kismet21 said...

I am sure it was rough, but I do think you got some keepers!

Suzanne said...

I think they all look great but I really LOVE the last one. That one is a keeper!

The Lane Family said...

This is an AWESOME post and will be one that you will look back on and laugh and laugh!!!

The pictures are AWESOME and such GReat memories!!!