Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thankful

We celebrated Thanksgiving with my family on Thursday. The food was good and it was nice to be with family.   Emma and Josh were...wild.  I have to remind myself every minute of the day that they are not yet 3.  And "it won't be like this for long."  And "I'm going to miss this."  And...you get the idea.  I love them but sometimes I wish they would just relax instead of trying to climb on top of my parent's entertainment center.


Enjoying some spinach dip with my grandparents

Josh, strutting in his skinny jeans

Such a cheeseball

All of my pictures have Emma wiping her nose, as  they are getting over colds

Or doing this

She is a firecracker

My little girl

My grandparents

Holding baby Olivia
Olivia, pre "Baby Blowout 2012" (Oh yeah, it was bad!)

1 comments:

The Lane Family said...

Olivia is so cute and I LOVE how you named it the 2012 Blowout so funny.

I understand Shannon what you are saying about the fact that "You are going to miss this"...I say that as well many times when the kids especially the twins are up to mischief..and like you I would like a little bit of calmness at moments as well:)