Thursday, November 1, 2012

TIDWTFT



I skipped my TIDWTFT post last week because, well, I just didn't have time to get it together. This week hasn't been much easier, courtesy of Hurricane Sandy and my job as an insurance adjuster but I was able to get a post together! 

 Josh:



1. I asked him what he wanted for Christmas.  His response?  "An Ipod to watch Youtube"  


Emma:





1. If you tell her she is Tinkerbell while she is wearing her Halloween costume, she will correct you and say "No, I am Emma.  Dressed as Tinkerbell."

 Both:

1. They are always looking out for one another.  I gave Emma a couple chocolate chips for going poop on the potty (oh yes, we are potty training.  More on that later) and she promptly took one and handed it to Josh.  She told me "He likes them, too!"   The other morning, I handed Josh his breakfast and he asked me "Did you give Emma her breakfast yet?"














1 comments:

The Lane Family said...

These are amazing fall photo's I LOVE Them....my favorite comment is I want an IPOD so I can watch You tube!!! LOve it!!