Friday, November 9, 2012

Twinkle Toes

We signed up Emma for an 8 week dance class while Josh is taking a gym class. Josh loves his class where he gets to run around and chase other kids, play with toys and scream!

In Emma's class, they are actually learning a dance for a recital at the end of the program. It was obvious that Emma was the youngest kid there on the first day because she was running around yelling "I'm at dance class, I'm a ballerina!" while most of the other girls stared at her, open mouthed. She also was army crawling on the floor with another girl and when I asked her to stop, she told me "But mom, I am a dancing worm!" The teacher told me she settled down quickly though and really enjoyed dance class. She has been going for two weeks and both times, she came home and showed me some of her moves. So cute!

Before class

Emma

So goofy!