Thursday, December 6, 2012

TIWTFT: Sick Version

Today is an installment of "Things I WANT to forget" because this week has been a nightmare.  It started with Josh getting the stomach flu on Saturday night and just when I thought the germs were clearing, it hit Emma and Dan on Tuesday night.  It also hit me but since someone had to hold buckets and run laundry, I "worked" through my sickness and didn't get any down time.  I have also had 3 hours of sleep in the past two nights.  Fun times.  

Anyways, I snapped a couple pictures of the past several days.  And the good news is that it looks like everyone is on the mend.  Dan feels better.  I will feel better once I sleep.  Emma is slowly coming around and Josh seems ok.  So it's brighter days ahead!

emma and josh in our bed (and dan passed out at the foot of the bed!)

Emma on an air mattress

The sick couch

Emma, on the mend



6 comments:

Shanny said...

I hear ya sister!
We've been sick at home too, well the twins and me but I think the hubs is about to join our miserable party, boo! and no mommies never get a second to rest, they are getting better, I'm not.
Glad you guys are on the mend!

Suzanne said...

Oh boy, that scene looks familiar. Except ours included a white bowl. LOL! Glad to hear everyone is on the mend. Better now than Christmas Day, right? :)

The Lane Family said...

I LOVE how you described it as "Things you would like to forget"....are home could be with yours in the sick world but "Norovirus" (that sounds like what everyone had) is NASTY!!! I know the feeling of being sick and trying to keep things going.

I am glad everyone is on the mend and hope it continues!!

championm2000 said...

I hope you all are continuing to heal!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Jawed Ali said...

Get your own home based job in data entry, copy pasting, clicking and different more jobs
www.jobzcorner.com

Jawed Ali said...

Funny Epic Girls, Troll Images of Girls, Girls Funny and Loll, Funny Hot Pictures of Girls
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com