1. I have been removing items from her if she misbehaves and she seems to understand that this is not a good thing because now she threatens to remove items from me if she isn't happy.
2. I asked her if she wanted to try dance class again and she told me she wanted to try soccer instead.
|Yes, in just her underwear. Its a new thing at our house, no pants!|
1. He is obsessed with the snow and begs me to let him stick his hands in it when I load him into the car.
2. He has become a horrible sleeper and thinks of every excuse to try to get out of bed including the potty, needing to be covered up and the newest excuse? bugs in his bed.
|Josh, sans pants|
1. They are still really into pretending and always have some kind of elaborate set up that involves a story that I can't seem to follow. But they have so much fun and its enjoyable to watch them!
|Pretending they are in snow|