Saturday, February 2, 2013

Pre Birthday Celebration

My birthday is Monday so we celebrated today at my grandparents' house with cake. It was nice to be together for a short time and Emma and Josh loved the cake, as usual! I also got to snuggle with Olivia, so that made me happy.

My grandma, Olivia and Emma

Grandma and Olivia

My grandpa with the kids

Grandpa and Olivia

Olivia crying, grandpa looking and Emma? Um, she looks guilty for some reason!

Oh Emma...

Yep, still the best picture we could get

Sweet baby O

Blowing out the candles

Sitting up

So precious!

"What's up?!"

Emma



2 comments:

Shanny said...

Awww Olivia is so teeny tiny and cute! Josh and Emma are getting so big and adorable as ever!

Also,

Happy birthday ;)

kc @ genxfinance said...

Awww Olivia is so cute with the pink headband. Josh and Emma are so adorable..