Thursday, February 28, 2013

TIDWTFT

When I was looking through pictures from this week, I noticed a theme. Almost all of my pictures were Emma and Josh, together. At this point in their life, they are each others playmate, best friend and constant companion. They have started to argue more about toys and tattle on one another over various things but at the end of the day, they stay up talking in bed for an hour until I threaten to take away a toy or shut their door.

I know that their relationship will always be changing. We took them for a tour of their preschool this week and while we were there, Emma ran in one direction and Josh hung back. I know that their relationship won't always be how it is right now. So I want to try to remember as much of it as I can!

Laying in a pile of toys

Pretending to give haircuts

More haircuts

Emma
Josh

Being silly before bathtime

Watching videos on the computer

1 comments:

The Lane Family said...

The pictures are AWESOmE!! One thing I have loved watching my girls grow up is that they may have times they do there own thing or go there own way but they are always aware of the other and are the first to respond if they think something is wrong with the other one..they also watch out for their brother like crazy!!!