Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt

We took Emma and Josh to a local Easter Egg Hunt this weekend and they had a great time.  The weather was fairly nice and we were able to get out and enjoy the playground after.  There were so many kids (and some parents too...don't get me started) grabbing eggs that Emma and Josh only got two each but they were both so excited.   Josh kept telling me "I got TWO eggs, mom!   We had a really nice time.


Hugs before the hunt

The eggs

The group

Waiting

Emma, ready to go

After the hunt
Eating some candy

Going down the slide


Emma

Josh
Emma at the top of a really tall slide

And at the bottom


Climbing on the equipment (made me so nervous!)

Josh did the big slide, too

1 comments:

The Lane Family said...

I have to tell you the first picture is AWESOME!! Myabe girl and boy twins are more likely to hug each other...when my girls attempt to hug the first thing that they do is start punching and hitting each other...you kids always seem to enjoy giving each other a hug..

That egg hunt looks like A LOT of fun!!