Sunday, April 21, 2013

90th Birthday Celebration

Before I start my post, I know I have been gone for almost 3 weeks but everything here is fine! I normally blog in the morning but lately, I have been spending time sleeping in (until 6 AM, such a luxury!) or reading some new Devotionals in the morning. I really miss updating on Emma and Josh though so I will get back into the habit of updating my blog more often.

Yesterday, we had the privilege of celebrating my Grandpa's 90th Birthday.   My grandparents have been such a special part of my life and many of my memories growing up include them.   We had a nice dinner at my parent's house and also had ice cream cake, which is my grandpa's favorite!


Birthday sign

Emma playing with Olivia

Grandpa Ted

Olivia

Emma playing with her pony

Emma and Josh playing with Olivia

Grandparents, their grandkids and great grandkids!

Me and Olivia

My grandma and a tired Olivia

My sister braiding Emma's hair

Dan and Emma

My grandma tickling Josh

My dad and Josh

Blowing out the candles

Olivia

Grandparents and great grandkids

0 comments: