Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter

We celebrated Easter over two days. On Saturday, we went to church and then got to see Dan's family. On Sunday, we had my family over and I made Easter dinner. We had a nice time eating food and spending time with family!

So cute!

Favorite picture ever

Can't believe they are actually smiling

Easter bunny gifts

Family picture

Dan and Josh

With their Easter goodies

Emma eating chocolate

Josh

Olivia



My mom and Olivia

Olivia laying down...

...and yawning!

Emma eating more chocolate



Cousins!

My sister and Olivia



Tired from no nap

Egg hunt and Nana and Papa's

Looking for eggs

They love egg hunting!

1 comments:

The Lane Family said...

I am sure you have heard this before but you and your sister look A LOT alike :)

Emma and Josh look so beautiful for Easter and the picture of them together is precious!!

You have a beautiful family!!