Thursday, April 25, 2013

TIDWTFT

This week has flown by, which is great. So happy tomorrow is Friday and it looks like we will have some much needed sun this weekend!


Josh:

1.  He still loves trucks and begs me every second that I am with him to go outside and dig with his trucks.  He could literally sit in a pile of dirt and dig all.day.long

2. He is not a big eater and really only likes milk, cereal, toast, waffles and most fruits and veggies.   I am lucky if he eats two bites for dinner but he is growing (although he is thin) so I am trying not to focus on it too much.

Emma:

1. She loves playing doctor and wants to be both the patient and then the doctor or nurse.  She makes me treat all of her stuffed animals before bed.

2. She still loves to eat.  She is always asking me for food and I can't eat near her without her asking for a bite.



2 comments:

The Lane Family said...

They are growing up SOOO fast!! With my twins I have one that is hard to get to eat and like Josh is growing but is just thin and that is okay..then I have one who can eat and eat and eat and still be hungry...and she is growing and looks healthy as well...it is amazing to see the differences in them!!

I love that Emma likes her animals treated and Josh just likes his dirt...that is GREAT!!

Megan said...

It's so cute that your baby girl loves food more than her brother does.