Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day

We had a fun filled Father's Day weekend! On Saturday, we went out to dinner with Dan's family (the kids did great!) and on Sunday, we spent the day at my parents' house. The kids were happy to swim and run around and we all enjoyed watching them.

Me, my sister and the kids

Emma and Olivia (and their matching dresses)

So cute

Emma (She has a watermelon bathing suit, too!)

Josh

Olivia and her cute hat

Olivia and my brother-in-law Paul

Emma

The kids loved the pool!

My dad teaching them out to skim out the grass

Olivia and my grandpa

Josh hitting the ball
He did great!

Emma and my dad


Oh Emma...

Emma's turn to hit

She did great, too!

Goof ball #1

And goof ball #2

Love the kid!

She loves cake...

...I mean REALLY loves cake!

1 comments:

The Lane Family said...

It looks like you had a GREAT Father's Day and the kids have a LOT of fun!!

I LOVE the picture of Emma and Oliva together so cute!!