Friday, September 6, 2013

Preschool

I can't believe I am writing this but Emma and Josh started preschool this past week. Its so hard to believe, wasn't I just pregnant? Weren't they just drinking bottles and wearing diapers?

So even though I was in denial for the week leading up to it, we made it through the first week.  And the good part? They love it. They walked right into the room after giving Dan and me a hug and didn't look back. Of course, I cried in the hallway just thinking that my two precious children are now old enough to have someone else teaching them 3 days a week. They have already come home singing new songs and telling me about what they have learned, its so precious.

Couldn't get them to both look!

But of course they have no problem goofing around

Josh

Look how big he is!

Silly Emma

Such a pretty girl!

Outside their school



In the hallway, waiting to go in

Their little backpacks, hung on their hooks

We quickly took one picture in the class

Best picture of the day, I love these kids!

1 comments:

The Lane Family said...

I think they like Preschool!!