Saturday, September 28, 2013

Princess Tea Party

I took Emma to a Princess Tea Party last night and she had a good time.  She got a snack, made a necklace and a tiara and got to listen to a couple princess stories.  She even let me dance with her a little!


Before the party

me and Emma

She wanted to roll around in her dress...

Lined up with all of the girls

Walking in on the red carpet

Enjoying her snack

She kept saying "its applejuice tea, mom!"

Making a necklace

My little princess

She looks so big!



All the princesses

1 comments:

This 20 Names from the list the Top 100 Baby Names said...

Thanks to this topic .. Already the subject of a very cool thanks for those in charge of this site to provide Ofezl the threads .. I will continue to visit this site daily and search for all that is new in it
thnak you ..................