Saturday, March 1, 2014

Baby Reveal #2

The next best thing to have my own kids is my sister having kids, I love my niece Olivia!  In July, I am going to have another niece to love- my sister is expecting another girl.  She had a reveal party for us to let us know the exciting news.  She had a poem to read about her and Paul and during the poem, we had to pass boxes of candy left and right.  When the poem was over, we all opened our boxes and in one, there was a "Its a Girl!" button.  Super cute!


Olivia with Paul's sister, Kristy

The kids playing

Olivia and her other cousin, Grayson

My grandma and Paul

My sister (And yes, she is pregnant- looks amazing!)

Reading the poem and passing boxes

Emma and Josh checking their boxes

Checking...

...more checking!

Even more checking!

My grandma found a blue candy and thought it was a boy!

Brad (Kristy's husband) found the "Its a girl!"

Olivia with the box

Me and Olivia

My sister, Paul and Olivia

2 comments:

The Lane Family said...

Congratulations on your new niece!! What a fun way to announce what they were having and I am sure your kids are going to LOVE having a new niece!!!

Kirsty said...

If you're looking for beautiful maternity clothes then My Tummy designs some really nice things in Europe. There are pregnancy dresses which are very flattering to the bump, pregnancy trousers and also breastfeeding blouses too. It can be hard to find skirts which flatter a pregnant figure but My Tummy has it covered. www.mytummy.co.uk